The privacy of information about users of our website is of great importance to us, and we make every effort to ensure that it is protected. This policy explains how we use your personal data.
Intellectual property rights
Copyright belongs to PG Group LLC. All rights are reserved. Text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files and their composite placement on the website (as well as on all materials provided after signing the Agreement) are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights, unless otherwise specified in the Agreement with the User. These objects may not be reproduced, broadcast, copied for commercial use or distribution, as well as modified or published on other websites.
Collection of personal data
The following types of personal data are subject to collection, storage and use:
Contact information (e-mail, telephone).
Any other personal information you have sent to us.
Before you disclose personal information of a third party to us, you must obtain the consent of that person to both disclose and process this information in accordance with these rules.
Use of your personal information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing you with services purchased through our website;
- Sending you notices, invoices and payment reminders, and receiving payments from you;
- Sending you non-marketing commercial communications;
- Sending you email communications that you have specifically requested;
- To ensure the security of our site and prevent fraud;
- To verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website’s feedback request service).
Disclosure of personal information
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisors, agents, suppliers or subcontractors to the extent and for the purposes set forth in this policy.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information:
- In cases where we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any current or future legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to other parties to prevent fraud);
- To the buyer (or prospective buyer) of any business or assets we sell (or intend to sell).
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties, except as set forth in this policy.
Protection of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse or falsification of your personal information.
We will store all personal information you provide on our secure (both password and firewall) servers.
You acknowledge that you are aware of the fact that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the protection of data sent over the World Wide Web.
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to periodically make changes and amendments to these rules and publish a new version on our website. We may also inform you about changes to these rules by sending an e-mail.
You have the right to instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually either consent in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes or we will provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of our use of your information for marketing purposes.